MAIN STREET FESTIVAL SPONSORS
2023 SPONSORSHIP INFORMATION
Attended by thousands of regional residents, community leaders, nonprofits, and elected officials. The Main Street Festival represents and celebrates North Canton.
NOTE: If you don’t see a sponsorship package that fits your needs, please reach out! I’m more than happy to discuss what would work for your business.
We count on our local sponsors to support the fun and excitement that the Main Street Festival brings to our area. It’s that one Summer day, right before the kids go back to school and routines are set into motion again.
Our sponsors graciously endorse this event by taking a walk down Main Street on a fun-filled day of shopping, eating, meeting new people, and spending time with old friends, eventually winding down with a musical performance that can be enjoyed by all ages and peoples of our vibrant area.
We ask that you become one of our partners, to support the efforts of the North Canton Area Chamber of Commerce, for this one Summer day that makes memories for families to enjoy, forges lasting connections for businesses, and revitalizes the very sense of community that makes this the City of North Canton. Consider some of the following information as you make your decision to become a sponsor of the 2023 Main Street Festival.
26th Annual Event
Average 100+ Vendors
Activities for all ages
Over 8,000 people attend
E-newsletter reaching 600+ businesses and individuals
1,700 people following the 2022 event on Facebook
Facebook event reach of 28,000+
2,700 followers on Chamber Facebook page
FOR 2023, THE MAIN STREET FESTIVAL IS FEATURING:
* BBQ-themed SideStreet
* MKT from the folks behind the 720 MKTS
* North Canton’s DORA with multiple beverage stations
* All-day live entertainment on the Kempthorn stage and on the steps at the YMCA
* On-trend shopping experiences
* Popular food trucks and concessions
* Kids’ Zone featuring inflatables, games, competitions and more!
* Absolute Intense Wrestling demonstration and appearances, including Special Guest Legacy Wrestler
* Prince Tribute Band, The Prince Project, concert from 8 to 10 p.m.
CONTACT FOR SPONSORSHIP
Zac Bissell, Event Manager
I look forward to hearing from you!